How can I have my tap water tested?

If you want to have your water tested, the EPA suggests you use a lab which is approved to use the EPA 537 method, a specialized method for the detection of PFCs. click here for suggested laboratories.

EPA representatives have recommended the following local company who can facilitate the testing with one of these labs, including taking the sample from your home.

Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
4208 Bethlehem Pike
Telford, PA 18969

Additionally, the HWSA and Horsham Township are exploring a water testing program in an assortment of neighborhoods throughout the township. While it will not be possible to sample every tap, we intend to sample several taps in each neighborhood.

For questions or to report problems: 215-672-8011