I have been drinking water supplied from HWSA for many years. How can I find out if the water has affected my health?

We understand, and most importantly, respect this concern. However, no one from the HWSA or the Township is a licensed medical professional who can accurately answer this question. We encourage residents to contact the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at 215-814-3149 or 215-814-3141 for individual medical guidance as it relates to PFC exposure and health risks.

For questions or to report problems: 215-672-8011