What needs to be done if I am selling my home?

HWSA requires certification of sale requests for all properties selling in our service area.  Typically, the seller or their agent submits the request to HWSA.  Certificaiton costs may be found on HWSA's fee schedule .  All requests should be received in our office at least 2 weeks prior to sale.  Once a certification request has been received, this will facilitate the final meter read/inspection process.  This process ensures all requirements for the property have been met, and then a final bill is issued for payment at settlement.  HWSA never disconnects service.