Valve installation has been completed and fence installation continues.
The contractor has commenced sand blasting, rehabilitation and coating work, which will continue for the next several months.
8/2/21 - Anticipated work schedule
- 6/22-6/28 Tree work
- 6/28-7/10 Mobilization/temporary fence
- 7/12-7/23 Containment/pipe scaffold
- 7/26-8/27 Interior repairs, blast and prime
- 8/30-9/24 Exterior repairs, blast and prime
- 9/27-10/22 Complete interior & exterior painting
- 10/25-11/26 Fence work & site clean up
- 11/29-12/6 Tank sanitation
7/30/21 - Site observation scheduled for Saturday 7/31/21 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.
Project Detail: The Authority recently awarded a contract for the rehabilitation and painting of the water tank located on Maple Avenue. The contract has been awarded to Dynamic Sandblasting and Painting LLC of Eatontown, NJ.
Please see the letter dated 6.16.21 for full project details
As with all construction projects, weather and other factors can cause schedules to change faster than we can advise you by standard mail communication, you are encouraged to sign up on our website for updates on the project entitled “Maple Avenue Tank Rehabilitation”.