Work Completed between to 6/28/2021 and 7/12/2021
- Contractor installed the entirety of the water main on Watson Avenue and copper services were run from the water main to resident curb stops.
- Hydrostatic testing was also completed for the Watson Avenue water main. The area road surface was prepared for Horsham Township’s paving.
- Pre-construction video was received.
- Contractor will perform flushing and bacteriological testing on the Watson Avenue Line. Connection from the curb stops to resident houses will be completed at a later date.
- Work anticipated on McKean and Welsh Roads.
The Authority has awarded a contract to DOLI Construction Corporation, of Chalfont, PA to perform the work included in this project. The scope of work includes a main extension, installation of service connections to the new water main, connection of homes to the main and permanent abandonment of existing wells. Construction is tentatively scheduled to begin on Monday, June 28, 2021.